And that is a wrap for this year’s 12th Annual Charity Golf Tournament in Support of Veterans! We had another very fun and successful tournament this year with veterans, golfers, sponsors, staff, and volunteers alike coming together at Spanish Hills Country Club for the sole purpose of supporting and honoring our local veterans and their families.
It was a lot of tireless work to organize the tournament, but we are so grateful to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much to protect our freedoms that it is all worth it to give back to them, to provide the services, resources, and benefits that they have earned.
We would like to thank the following groups:
- Spanish Hills Country Club and its staff for hosting us again this year and working hard to prepare the course for optimal playing conditions for our golfers, as well as preparing the check-in area and dining area so well that we could all celebrate and honor together.
- Returning sponsors, such as Amgen, Limoneira, Cal Lutheran, AT&T, Steve Thomas BMW of Camarillo, Knights of Columbus Chapter 9410, and Mercedes-Benz of Thousand Oaks, for your continued support of our mission – “We leave no veterans behind.”
- New sponsors this year, such as Finance of America, RDO Equipment, and Pape Machinery, for coming on board to promote the importance of giving back to our veterans and their families who gave so much to us.
- All of our golfers, both individual golfers and those of sponsor members, for coming out to play to support our veterans and their families.
- All of our staff and volunteers who gave their time and efforts to make this year’s tournament a success! Thank you for your continuing contributions in supporting our veteran population!
And on behalf of our veterans and their families, we express our deepest appreciation for your generous giving.
To view photos from the 12th Annual Charity Golf Tournament in Support of Veterans, see the gallery below. Photos courtesy of volunteers Forrest F. and Jerry S.